Alleen abonnees kunnen berichten lezen op TravMagazine.nl. Nog geen abonnee? Vraag een proefabonnement aan en ervaar de voordelen zelf. Wanneer u wel abonnee bent, kunt u hieronder inloggen met uw gegevens voor toegang. Indien u vragen heeft kun u mailen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Waterproof Cruises & Expeditions zoekt een Online Marketing & Social Media manager
December 04, 2018
Waterproof Cruises & Expeditions specializes in expedition cruising on board small vessels for unique experiences as well as diving & snorkeling experiences to some of the world’s most remote and exotic destinations. From ice-diving in Antarctica’s polar waters to snorkeling with Orca’s in Norway and cruising the inner fjords of Alaska. It is our desire that travelers, divers and nature lovers from around the world will share our passion for wild places and the natural world. We aim to attract those who will be as enthusiastic as we are about adventure and who will share the same values for conservation and education.
The Online Marketing manager of Waterproof Cruises & Expeditions develops and oversees the online marketing and social media strategy to increase awareness of the brand globally and grow in sales. This involves branding, print and digital marketing, social media and public relations.
• Overseeing all digital marketing campaigns including website, email newsletters, paid search, online advertising, social media, content development, affiliate marketing and marketing through all Channels
• Assist in customer contact strategy and travel loyalty program
• Manage marketing communications, including promotions, prints and public relations
• Oversee design of house-style in communications
• Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on the insights
• Identify target groups and maintain and build the (potential) clients database
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• A degree in marketing, communications, journalism, media, PR or equivalent
• Marketing expertise in areas of marketing (Brand, Product, Digital, Creative)
• Experience of digital marketing tools and techniques (Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Adwords)
• Up to date with leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform all decisions
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch to a wide range of audiences
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Strong working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics)
• Affinity with travel & diving.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience suitable for joining our team, please send an motivation letter and a resume in English before 31st of December 2018 to: Mrs. Marlynda Elstgeest – email@example.com.